Friday, May 8, 2015

Mexico Need new leaders

My names is James and I am a Hispanic student that came to the united states in 2013 pursuing an engineering major; I came from a country, Panama, where the government is corrupt. They would tell us that they needed some millions to fix some kilometers of a road and later on say that they would spent more millions than last time to repair half of what they “supposedly fix before” weird right. Even though there is corruption in my country; I decided that for my English-112 Class I would write about the corruption that the Mexican people are living. What is happening in Mexico terrifies me because reading and listening to the news that said that the police officer of a state in Mexico kidnapped more than 40 students and then in order of the Major of the state gave them to the narks, so they could burn and kill them does not sounds like a country where nobody would like to live.

While going deeper and deeper into my research, I founded that Mexico has been allowing this situations to happen since many years ago in the same states armed people from the militia took parents and sons from families and disappeared them. Today, their rest are still been founded. Moreover, I found that some parts of the Mexican government just do not want to charge their way to run the country because the people have already try to speak. After the death of the forty-three students many of the family of the student and people who thought that it was the government fault got together and  made disaster to buildings. Furthermore, it is a fact that some of the people in power in Mexico has use money from projects to use it to buy business and homes for themselves and others have very close relationship with narks, so yes, who would believe in this government, who would guarantee their citizens that they can have calm life while, who? That questions can being answered if you spend a little time searching about Mexico even on YouTube you could find youtubers (people who makes YouTube videos) that always call their own president a donkey. I wonder if I was in their position what would I do? Would I destroy the property that the government built using the money I worked so hard for or would I just not do anything? I believe that if I were in their position I would probably make some damage to the buildings. Not because I like violence, but because the government seems to be acting like a baby whose father did never thought him to not lie, to not still, to not steal, and to love their family (Mexico). On the other hand, I think that if I do not do anything the government will not understand that I am upset with what he is doing. That I am tired of them taking my money to supposedly make improvement for the country when the truth is that they take part of the money and buy houses and business for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment